Undergraduate students who have completed at least their junior year (or recently graduated) by the start of the internship and graduate students are eligible to apply. For all positions, HOPE is looking for:
- The HEART of a missionary - a passion for helping people to come to know and follow Christ.
- The MIND of a businessperson - skills in management, finance, accounting, systems, etc.
- The SOUL of a development worker - the mentality of enabling people to help themselves.
- Internship Application
- Cover letter
- One-page essay (please, no longer than one page): As a follower of Christ, how do you believe you are called to respond to the crisis of global poverty?
- Letter of recommendation (preferably from a professor, pastor, or supervisor)
- International students will also need to include CPT or OPT documentation.
Application and supporting documents should be submitted in one email to Rachel Weaver, Recruitment & Retention Specialist at email@example.com. If necessary, recommendations can be emailed separately. All materials must be received for application to be considered.